Gradco is renowned as a leader in the delivery of civil construction projects and specialist civil construction services.
With a strong focus on delivering flexible and cost effective solutions for our clients, our position within the industry has been established through our willingness and ability to undertake projects with varying degrees of complexity, often with challenging work programs.
Our business is committed to continually investing in innovative and technologically advanced equipment, ensuring we lead the industry in applying the very best techniques and processes to all aspects of project delivery.
Our extensive fleet of plant and equipment guarantees we have the capacity and capability to take on any project.
Our approach to project management is to equip our highly experienced professional management team with best-practice principles, aligned with simple and proven processes.
Our end goal: ensuring that our clients’ expectations are exceeded!
Our civil works capabilities include:
- Earthworks - Experience in all aspects of bulk and detailed earthworks for civil and infrastructure projects.
- Site Preparation - Site preparation and development, bulk earthworks, detailed excavation, concreting.
- Road and Pavement Works - Highway, major and minor road, urban residential and local access road construction and maintenance. Car parking, kerbing, footpath and stormwater construction.
- Rail - Hi-rail excavator for minor works upgrades and assisting with level crossing upgrades, sleeper replacement.
- Sewer and Drainage - Sewer, stormwater, culverts, pump stations, water infrastructure for industrial, council and water authority projects.
- Marine Remediation - Construction, remediation and repair of marine structures, wharfs, marinas, sea walls.
- Industrial and Commercial Developments - Site preparation, roads, services, foundations and building construction for commerical and industrial buildings.
- Dam Works and Liners - Earthworks, clay cores, batter protection, spillways and HDPE liners for large water and tailings dams.
- HDPE Pipe Supply, Poly Fabrication and Installation - Poly installation and experience to 1000 mm pipe diameters, with a full range of supporting earthworks equipment.
- Subdivisions - Earthworks, signage, pavements, sealing, conduits, kerbing and sewer.
- Environmental Works - Rehabilitation, liner installations, clay capping, topsoil, hydro-mulching, revetment mattress installations and batter protection systems.
- Site Remediation - Fuel tank removal and disposal of contaminated soils.
- Demolition - Housing and industrial demolition.
Our Relationships are our strengths. See who we work with.View Clients
Site by Walker Designs