Gradco is recognised as an industry leader within the civil construction, mining, transport and logistics sectors, with a successful history spanning more than 65 years.
We offer the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing organisation with the benefits of a family-owned business founded on zero harm, continuous improvement, open & honest communication and a healthy work/life balance.
Gradco currently have great career opportunities for experienced Civil Supervisors to join our professional and skilled team to supervise the delivery of a diverse range of civil projects throughout Tasmania.
- Responsible for the effective programming of daily site works in accordance with the project program
- Responsible for the daily coordination of employees, subcontractors, plant and equipment required for the project
- Monitor subcontractors with a view to ensuring compliance with HSE requirements
- Work closely with the project team to ensure all contractual obligations are met to ensure the project meets deadlines and financial goals
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Leading by example regarding Safety, Quality and Environmental outcomes
- A proactive approach to coaching, mentoring and training of employees
Essential skills & attributes:
- Background in plant operation, construction and delivery process
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supervising projects
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Computer literacy, particularly working with Microsoft office
- Highly effective planning, organising and problem-solving skills together with the ability to lead and motivate others
- Proven ability to prioritise and make decisions independently and in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
Gradco embraces continuous learning and development of our employees, in turn promoting career progression through the company. We are committed to offering excellent working conditions and an opportunity to work in a growing and successful company where you are challenged and highly valued.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: email@example.com
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Simone or Sarah