Gradco are currently seeking an experienced Diesel Fitter. Our maintenance team conducts the servicing, repair and maintenance of our civil construction and road transport fleet, at our St Leonards facility and across our project sites.
- Trade qualifications in Diesel Fitting
- Minimum 5 years proven experience with servicing and maintenance of civil and earth moving equipment, on and off-site
- HR and forklift licence (desirable)
- Be physically fit and able to pass a medical
- Have a strong work ethic
- Show self-motivation and a proven track record in safety
Gradco strives to be an employer of choice by providing a dynamic work environment founded on zero harm, continuous improvement, open and honest communication and a healthy work/life balance.
For more information please visit gradco.com.au/career-opportunities or call Sarah on 6337 0200.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben