Gradco is a highly respected and renowned Tasmanian company with a successful history spanning more than 60 years, who are recognised as industry leaders within the civil construction, transport & logistics and quarrying sectors.
We strive to be an employer of choice and provide a dynamic working environment founded on zero harm, continuous improvement, open & honest communication and a healthy work/life balance.
We are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators to join our team to deliver a diverse range of projects. These positions require a sound working knowledge of the operation of a dump truck.
To be successful in these roles you will need to have:
- Minimum 2 years prior experience operating dump trucks within a civil environment
- White card & relevant plant competencies/licences
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Have a genuine commitment for the upkeep of plant & your conduct as a professional operator
- The ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Willingness to work statewide
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben