Gradco is an established and respected family-owned business who have been delivering solutions within the civil construction, mining, transport and logistics sectors for more than 60 years.
We strive to be an employer of choice, providing a dynamic working environment founded on zero harm, continuous improvement, open & honest communication, and a healthy work/life balance. We understand our team is our number one asset and offer excellent conditions and opportunities for the right people.
We are currently seeking Experienced Civil Labourers to join our team who have a willingness and interest to perform manual labour and the use of small plant and machinery. These roles are for an immediate start and are based on our projects throughout Tasmania.
To be considered for these roles, applicants must have the following:
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in civil works such as earthworks, pavements & stormwater
- A valid driver’s licence and reliable transport
- MR licence – Desirable
- A valid Traffic Management card – Desirable
- Hand & power tool experience
- Construction Safety White Card
- Great attitude & work ethic combined with a high regard for safety policies & procedures
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / professional presentation
- Be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- The ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Willingness to work state-wide
All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening.
To apply for this role, please submit your application via the links provided. Applications will be considered immediately.
For further information please visit www.gradco.com.au/career-opportunities or call Sarah or Ben on 6337 0200.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben