Established for more than 60 years, Gradco is a major Civil Contracting company offering our clients services within the civil construction, mining, infrastructure and industrial sectors.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Civil Supervisors to join our team on a full-time basis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Implement site safety, quality and environmental controls
- Supervise the performance of teams and subcontractors
- In conjunction with Project Managers, manage project delivery
- Develop good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A proactive approach to workplace safety with a commitment to zero harm
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to drive positive outcomes
- Able to work under limited supervision with excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in the use of hand held GPS equipment, and reading plans (desirable)
- Be highly motivated with strong practical focus
The roles may suit applicants who are currently working in a supervisory role or individuals who are looking to take the next step in their career within the civil construction industry.
The package is inclusive of a company vehicle, phone and other benefits.
At Gradco, we are committed to providing our employees with an attractive remuneration package, ongoing training & development and the opportunity to work in a growing and successful company where you are challenged and highly valued.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail or obtain a position description?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben or email email@example.com