Gradco is a highly respected and renowned Tasmanian company with a successful history spanning more than 60 years. Our experienced team are recognised as specialists in transporting over-dimensional, over-mass machinery & equipment to various locations nationally.
Our significant fleet of specialist heavy haulage equipment enables us to provide flexible and reliable solutions for our customers with an emphasis on safety, compliance & operational excellence.
We currently have positions for experienced Heavy Haulage Drivers to transport and deliver over-dimensional, over-mass machinery and equipment to our customers. These permanent positions are for an immediate start.
- Loading & unloading over-dimensional and over-mass machinery and equipment
- Safely restraining machinery and equipment in accordance with load restraint guidelines
- Completing prestart and other operational checklists and administrative paperwork
- Complying with fatigue management, road rules and regulations
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- Carrying and understanding all statutory and regulatory permits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Current MC licence
- Highly experienced in operating a range of heavy haulage equipment, including low loaders, platforms and drop decks
- Highly experienced in transporting over-dimensional and over-mass machinery and equipment
- A sound knowledge of road transport legislation including fatigue management, permit requirements and operating conditions
- Detailed understanding of heavy haulage road networks and remote locations
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Safe driving record and commitment to create a safe work environment
- Highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening.
Gradco strives to be an employer of choice by providing a dynamic work environment founded on zero harm, continuous improvement, open & honest communication and a healthy work/life balance.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben