Gradco are currently seeking enthusiastic & professional HC & MC Drivers to join our Bulk Haulage team based in Launceston.
Roles are for immediate start & are permanent. You will have the responsibility of delivering quarry materials to various project sites.
- Driving vehicles to their destination and unloading according to site requirements
- Ensuring the vehicle is roadworthy and mechanically sound
- Carrying out daily cleaning of the truck
- Maintenance tasks including yard duties
To be considered for this role, applicants must have the following:
- A valid HC/MC license (essential)
- Have a current copy of driving history
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- A Construction Card (White Card)
- A high regard for safety policies & procedures
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Be capable and confident in your capability
All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening.
Gradco strives to be an employer of choice by providing a dynamic work environment founded on zero harm, continuous improvement, open & honest communication and a healthy work/life balance.
For more information, please visit gradco.com.au/career-opportunities or call Simone or Sarah on 6337 0200.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: email@example.com
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Simone or Sarah