Gradco is a dynamic Tasmanian-owned company which has successfully provided solutions within the civil construction, mining, transport and logistics sectors for more than 60 years. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering a range of quality projects on time that provide value for our clients.
We are currently seeking a Graduate Engineer to join our team in a full-time capacity. Pending Graduate Engineers will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
Working closely with the Project Manager and Site Supervisor, you will be exposed to all site activities, including cost forecasting, quality control processes & documentation, and the management of subcontractors, plant, equipment & materials. In addition, you will have exposure to drawings, specifications, health & safety and environmental & quality requirements on site.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- A strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero Harm environment;
- The ability to work within a team environment, show initiative and be willing to learn from others;
- High attention to detail and well-developed problem solving and analytical skills;
- The ability to multi-task and have dependable time management skills;
- Be a highly-motivated self-starter and the ability to work autonomously;
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in the operation of Microsoft office;
- Experience in data collection, compilation and formatting of documents;
- A practical hands-on mature approach;
- A current driver’s licence;
At Gradco we pride ourselves on our culture which sees our people build long-term careers with us. We are committed to providing our employees with an opportunity to grow within a diverse business. We provide our people with hands on learning whilst working as part of an inclusive, supportive team where you are challenged and highly valued.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail or obtain a position description?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben or email email@example.com