Gradco is a highly respected and renowned Tasmanian company with a successful history spanning more than 60 years. Our experienced team are recognised as specialists in transporting over-dimensional, over-mass machinery and equipment to various locations nationally.
Our significant fleet of specialist heavy haulage equipment enables us to provide flexible and reliable solutions for our customers with an emphasis on safety, compliance & operational excellence.
We currently have positions for experienced Heavy Haulage Drivers to transport and deliver over-dimensional, over-mass machinery and equipment to our customers. These permanent positions are for an immediate start.
- Loading & unloading over-dimensional and over-mass machinery and equipment
- Safely restraining machinery and equipment in accordance with load restraint guidelines
- Completing prestart and other operational checklists and administrative paperwork
- Complying with fatigue management, road rules and regulations
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- Carrying and understanding all statutory and regulatory permits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Current MC licence
- Highly experienced in operating a range of heavy haulage equipment, including low loaders, platforms and drop decks
- Highly experienced in transporting over-dimensional and over-mass machinery and equipment
- A sound knowledge of road transport legislation including fatigue management, permit requirements and operating conditions
- Detailed understanding of heavy haulage road networks and remote locations
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Safe driving record and commitment to create a safe work environment
- Highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening.
Gradco strives to be an employer of choice by providing a dynamic work environment founded on zero harm, continuous improvement, open & honest communication and a healthy work/life balance.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - A cover letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience.
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately.
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben or email email@example.com