Gradco is a highly renowned and respected family-owned business with our head office in St Leonards, Tasmania. Our focus is on safely delivering high quality services and products to the civil construction, mining, transport and logistics sectors.
Gradco are currently seeking enthusiastic & professional HC & MC Drivers to join our Bulk Haulage team based in Launceston.
Roles are for immediate start & are permanent. You will have the responsibility of delivering quarry materials to various project sites.
- Driving vehicles to their destination and unloading according to site requirements
- Ensuring the vehicle is roadworthy and mechanically sound
- Carrying out daily cleaning of the truck
- Maintenance tasks including yard duties
To be considered for these roles, applicants must have the following:
- A valid HC/MC license (essential)
- Have a current copy of driving history
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- A Construction Card (White Card)
- A high regard for safety policies & procedures
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Be capable and confident in your capability
All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening.
Gradco strives to be an employer of choice by providing a dynamic work environment founded on zero harm, continuous improvement, open & honest communication and a healthy work/life balance.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben