Gradco is a highly respected and renowned Tasmanian company with a successful history spanning more than 60 years, who are recognised as industry leaders within the civil construction, transport & logistics and quarrying sectors.
We strive to be an employer of choice and provide a dynamic working environment founded on zero harm, continuous improvement, open & honest communication and a healthy work/life balance.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and experienced Final Trim Excavator Operators with a proven history to join our team to deliver a diverse range of project.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working full time, these are exciting opportunities for safety focused, highly motivated and proactive operators to join a growing organisation.
To be successful in these roles you will need to draw from a solid foundation of previous experience within the civil industry, this includes:
- Proven relevant work experience in excavator operations 5-30T+ to final trim standard
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- White card & relevant plant competencies/licences
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Have a genuine commitment for the upkeep of plant & your conduct as a professional operator
- The ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Willingness to work state wide
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - A cover letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience.
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Short listing will commence immediately.
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben or email email@example.com