Gradco is a highly respected and renowned Tasmanian company with a successful history spanning more than 60 years, who are recognised as industry leaders within the civil construction, transport & logistics and quarrying sectors.
We strive to be an employer of choice and provide a dynamic working environment founded on zero harm, continuous improvement, open & honest communication and a healthy work/life balance.
As an HSE Advisor with Gradco, you will provide health & safety compliance support to achieve safety excellence and maximise company safety performance through audit, engagement, investigation and continuous improvement. As part of the HSE team you’ll join a group who is supportive that prides themselves on delivering safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations.
This role may provide a pathway for an aspiring HSE Advisor who has demonstrated practical experience within our field or similar, who is aiming to broaden their experience and secure a career in HSE.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in maintaining a Zero Harm safety culture
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant aspects of our Integrated Management System across our projects
- Working collaboratively with all employees to provide practical and logical support and advice
- Assist with the management of incidents
The ideal candidate will have:
- Field based experience within a similar environment (min 5 years)
- Relevant qualifications (Certificate IV in OHS desirable but not essential)
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and engage people across all levels of the business
- Proven ability to make decisions independently and in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach to HSE
At Gradco, we are committed to offering excellent working conditions, which includes a competitive salary package inclusive of a company vehicle and opportunity for career growth and development. In addition, we offer an opportunity to work in a growing and successful company where you are challenged and highly valued.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately.
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail or obtain a position description?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben or email email@example.com