Gradco is a leading Tasmanian company which has successfully provided solutions within the civil construction, mining, transport and logistics sectors for over 60 years.
We are currently seeking motivated & enthusiastic Civil Engineering students that are looking for an exciting opportunity to expand their education and gain practical hands-on exposure with vacation employment over the 2018 end of year holiday break.
The opportunities will run from November 2018 to February 2019 (aligned to your university break)
Successful candidates will have:
- Completed 1st and 2nd year in a Tertiary Civil Engineering discipline;
- A keen desire to develop their career within the construction industry;
- Enthusiasm to learn and be flexible in the tasks required of you, including exposure to site based labour;
- A strong academic record;
- The ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team;
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence;
- Relevant workplace experience (highly desirable)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge across project management, materials, financial, environmental, and health and safety management;
- On the job training where you will develop hands-on practical engineering experience;
- A strong commitment to a zero harm environment for all our employees and visitors;
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation;
We are committed to providing employees with an opportunity to grow within a diverse business. You will work as part of an inclusive, supportive team where you are challenged and highly valued.
All vacation positions are on a full-time basis.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - A cover letter, CV and your latest academic results
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications are being short listed immediately.
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben or email email@example.com