Established for more than 60 years, Gradco is a leading Tasmanian company priding itself on delivering safe and superior solutions to our clients within the civil construction, mining, transport and logistics sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a local business offering a safe workplace and a secure role within a great team culture.
We are currently seeking a sharp & highly motivated Stores/Procurement Coordinator within our Maintenance/Operations Department.
This permanent position based at St Leonards involves overseeing the procurement function and stores allocation of goods & services required for the maintenance of plant & equipment and the operational delivery of civil projects.
** Previous knowledge of parts interpretation and purchasing is an important requirement to be successful in this role **
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct procurement activities for the maintenance & operational teams in accordance with established policies and procedures to meet the business needs;
- Manage all incoming goods, parts & materials including unloading, receipt, distribution & storage
- Responsible for maintaining Gradco stores in a clean and tidy manner, ensuring tools, materials and consumables are secure, safe and accounted for;
- Responsible for the issue, logging and timely return of all small tools and equipment allocated to field-based employees and subcontractors
- Assume a lead role in the promotion and compliance of our HSE policies and systems
Skills, qualifications & requirements of candidates:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience within a procurement discipline
- Qualifications in warehouse & logistics (an advantage)
- Previous experience with parts interpretation within heavy diesel fitting or similar (an advantage)
- Computerised purchasing and inventory experience
- Safe manual handling techniques
- High risk forklift licence with experience
- Medium rigid truck licence (an advantage)
- Strong problem-solving skills with a process driven style
- Demonstrated initiative to operate with minimal supervision
This is a rewarding opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation that is well established and strongly values the wellbeing of their workers and the community. You will work as part of an inclusive, supportive team where you are challenged and highly valued.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications close on Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben