Gradco is a leading Tasmanian company which has successfully provided solutions within the civil construction, mining, transport and logistics sectors for over 60 years.
Due to company growth, an opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Technical Officer to join our civil team in a full-time capacity.
We are seeking a sharp, personable and highly organised person, who will be responsible for playing a key role on site, in the management of all project document control for the project team.
This role may suit a range of individuals, from university and TAFE graduates to someone with a solid practical background with strong administration skills.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide support to our Civil Engineers and Project Management staff to ensure our company projects are delivered in accordance with all relevant aspects of the company’s IMS, contractual requirements and budget constraints
- Responsible for the allocation of materials and resources to assigned database
- Accountable for the management of all project documentation, including quality documentation
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a project-based administration capacity
- The ability to multi-task and have dependable time management skills
- The proven ability to work autonomously and be a highly motivated self-starter
- High attention to detail and demonstrate well developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Confidence dealing with external clients at all levels
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in the operation of Microsoft office with advanced excel skills
- Experience in data collection, compilation, and formatting of documents
- A practical hands-on approach
- A mature approach
We are committed to providing our employees with an opportunity to grow within a diverse business. You will work as part of an inclusive, supportive team where you are challenged and highly valued.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience.
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately.
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail or obtain a position description?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben or email firstname.lastname@example.org