Gradco is a Tasmanian-owned company which has successfully provided solutions within the civil construction, mining, rail, logistics & infrastructure sectors for more than 60 years. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering a range of quality projects on time that provide value for our clients.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for experienced Track Protection Officer’s. As a key member of our rail team, you will ensure that our rail crews operate safely and effectively while minimising down time and ensuring efficient access to the rail corridor and associated infrastructure. For the successful candidates we can offer secure, full-time employment.
- Maintain & promote a safe and compliant worksite
- Apply safe working rules and/or protections within the Tasmanian rail network
- Ensure all work is undertaken in compliance with Gradco and Tasmanian Railways policies and procedures
- Assist in the completion of risk assessments and conduct pre-work briefings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years previous experience as a Track Protection Officer on the Tasmania Rail Network
- Excellent communication skills
- Current Tasmanian Track Protection Officer Competency
- Current National Rail Safety Worker Health Assessment – Category 1
- Current Tasmanian Track Safety Awareness competency
- A commitment to upholding a zero-harm environment
- Current drivers' licence
- Flexibility and availability to work weekdays, weekends, occasional night shifts and camp away from time to time
At Gradco we pride ourselves on our culture which sees our people build long-term careers with us, in addition we offer the opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team where you are truly valued.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience.
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications close Wednesday 17th November.
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail or obtain a position description?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben or email firstname.lastname@example.org