Gradco is a leading Tasmanian company which has successfully provided solutions within the civil construction, mining, transport and logistics sectors for over 60 years.
We are currently seeking motivated & enthusiastic Civil Engineering students that are looking for an exciting opportunity to expand their education and gain practical hands-on experience over the 2019/20 semester break.
The opportunities will run from November 2019 to February 2020 (aligned to your university break)
Successful candidates will have:
- Completed 1st and 2nd year in a Tertiary Civil Engineering discipline;
- A keen desire to develop their career within the construction industry;
- Enthusiasm to learn and be flexible in the tasks required of you, including exposure to site based labour;
- A strong academic record;
- The ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team;
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence;
- Relevant workplace experience (highly desirable)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge across project management, materials, financial, environmental, and health and safety management;
- On the job training where you will develop hands-on practical engineering experience;
- A strong commitment to a zero-harm environment for all our employees and visitors;
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation;
We are committed to providing employees with an opportunity to grow within a diverse business. You will work as part of an inclusive, supportive team where you are challenged and highly valued.
All vacation positions are on a full-time, fixed term basis
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail or obtain a position description?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben or email firstname.lastname@example.org