Gradco is a leading Tasmanian company which has successfully provided solutions within the civil construction, mining, transport and logistics sectors for over 60 years.
We are currently seeking motivated & enthusiastic Civil Engineering students that are looking for an exciting opportunity to expand their education and gain practical hands-on experience over the 2021/22 semester break.
The opportunities will run from November 2021 to February 2022 (aligned to your university break)
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Completed 1st and 2nd year in a Tertiary Civil Engineering discipline
- A keen desire to develop their career within the construction industry
- Enthusiasm to learn and be flexible in the tasks required of you, including exposure to site based labour
- A strong academic record
- The ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Relevant workplace experience (highly desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge across project management, materials, financial, environmental, and health and safety management
- On the job training where you will develop hands-on practical engineering experience
- A strong commitment to a zero-harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
We are committed to providing employees with an opportunity to grow within a diverse business. You will work as part of an inclusive, supportive team where you are challenged and highly valued.
All vacation positions are on a full-time, fixed term basis.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience.
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 03 6339 2028
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately.
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail or obtain a position description?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Sarah or Ben or email email@example.com