At Gradco we believe that our people are our biggest asset; that’s why we are committed to employing and retaining exceptional people. Our strength is built on a diversity of people, together with the skills, experience and passion they bring to our business. We consider this gives us a great competitive advantage.
We are continually looking for enthusiastic, hard working and suitably qualified people to fill a number of vacancies across a variety of disciplines including:
- Plant operators
- Project managers
- Civil engineers
- Diesel mechanics
- Environment, health & safety specialists
- Office administration
We want people who support our culture and values: Professionalism, Integrity, Safety, Teamwork, Achievement and Environmental awareness.
In return Gradco offers:
- A rewarding and dynamic work environment
- Career advancement and personal development through continuous training and guidance
- A company that has experienced strong growth, which in turn creates opportunities for our people
- A professional environment with a strong sense of teamwork, along with support for the right work/life balance
- Opportunities to work on a diverse variety of projects and locations throughout Australia