Gradco service a diverse range of industries Australia-wide with a particular emphasis on safety, compliance assurance, people and leadership, operational excellence & sustainability.
We operate a significant fleet of on and off road transport equipment comprising of a large fleet of prime movers and trailers in various configurations. The size and flexibility of this specialised fleet allows us to support the requirements of our external clients, internal needs and other Gradco business units.
The transport services we offer include:
- Oversize, over-mass, over-dimensional & over-length transportation
- Heavy haulage
- Oversized structures
- Transportable buildings
- Large/oversize machinery
- Construction equipment
- Mining equipment
- Agricultural machinery
- Drill rigs
- House transport
- Bulk fuel tanks
- Industrial & factory equipment
Our range of specialist equipment allows us to transport freight ranging in weight from 1 to 100 tonnes.
Our range of custom-built equipment includes:
- Low loaders (tri, quad & swing-wing rows-of-eight trailers & dollys)
- Extendable platform trailers
- Drop deck, flat top trailers (extendable)
- 150 tonne rated prime movers
- 8x4 tilt tray and super tilt trailers
- Full fleet of pilot vehicles
Chain of Responsibility (CoR) obligations are one of our highest priorities and are supported by key processes to ensure we are meeting our compliance obligations.
Our drivers receive ongoing training & development in current legislative requirements, load restraints and fatigue management regulations to ensure industry best practice.
For further information on our Heavy Haulage services, email email@example.com