Gradco is a highly renowned and respected family-owned business with our head office in St Leonards, Tasmania. Our focus is on safely delivering high quality services and products to the civil construction, mining, transport, and logistics sectors.
We are currently seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic. Our Maintenance Team conducts the servicing, repair and maintenance of our civil construction and road transport fleet, at our St Leonards facility and across our project sites.
Hours are Monday to Friday with the opportunity for regular overtime.
Essential skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified – minimum Certificate 3 (Heavy Vehicle Mechanic)
- Experience with the servicing and maintenance of plant and equipment (on & off highway)
- Be physically fit and able to pass a medical
- Have a strong work ethic & high attention to detail
- Show self-motivation and a proven track record in safety
All successful applicants will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening.
To apply for this role, please submit your application via the links provided. Applications will be considered immediately.
For further information please visit www.gradco.com.au/career-opportunities or call Sarah or Simone on 6337 0200.
Gradco is an equal opportunity employer.
Would you like to apply now?
Download an application form
Do I need to provide any documentation to support my application form?
Yes - An application letter, CV and evidence of qualifications and experience
How to I submit my application?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to: PO Box 290, Newstead TAS 7250
When do applications close?
Applications will be considered immediately
Would you like to discuss the role in more detail?
Please call 03 6337 0200 – Simone or Sarah